12/20/2009

How Bout Dat!

Well, I am wired here tonight as I revel in the marvels of this day. Hey Buddy wanna pick some snowberries?

First of all, I really want to say is HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!
WOW!
What a game. The drama, the atmosphere. Playoffs are coming, can't you feel it?

Here are my games balls, all four of them.
1. Damarcus Ware: 2 tackles, 2 sacks, and 2 forced fumbles.
2. Tony Romo: 22/34 312 yards and 1 td and (most important) no int's.
3. Miles Austin: 7 receptions, 139 yards, and 1 td.
4. Anthony Spencer: 5 tackles, 1 assist, 2 sacks.

I had to give 4 because there were 2 standouts on both offense and defense.

I would also like to take the opportunity to tell Nick Folk and his league leading 10 missed filed goals, "FAIL!". I mean really, 64.3 FG percentage this year, come on. Then you miss the one that might have mattered A WHOLE FREAKING LOT.

CLANG!

You dolt. You're gonna loose! Your gonna loose! Your job that is, cause I'm gonna come to Jerry World and fire you my damn self!

That was step one.
Step two?
Well, now we gotta go face the Redskins at Fed-Ex field. They are playing for next year now days and hungry for a win. Especially against us and especially at home. They almost beat us last time in week 11.
Step three?
Home to play the Eagles. We need to win both games to be tied at 11-5. Since we beat them in week 9, that would give us the division out right on the tie-breaker.

How does the crow taste Tony Dungy? Looks like my Cowboys are doing just fine, thank you very much. Last Sunday night he was saying that Big D wasn't doing the little things that win football games and he said that we needed to win against New Orleans so we could make the playoffs. Then he said that the Cowboys don't deserve a spot in the playoffs. And, how the Giants were gonna pass us up. Here, have another crow. In fact, you are invited to a crow banquet. Better yet, try these eatable idioms on for size; eat dirt, eat your hat, eat your foot.

I'm gonna give you until the count of ten to get your ugly, yellow, no good keister off my Cowboys before I fill ya full of lead. One! Two! Ten!

See some of the Dungy clip here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcO7srR3pS0

Here is a video of a Romo interview on the field after the game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yk4J6Sunwo&feature=player_embedded#

Looks like Day One turned out to be a Cowboys blog. Today anyways. LOL!

Don't forgot about Duke and WVU B-Ball teams on wins today. The Mountaineers stay undefeated and the Blue Devils beat Gonzaga at Madision Square Garden. What a lovely day of sports enjoyment for me. I spent all day watching all three games with the family. Oh joy to Todd's World.

However, I do wonder if Santa will be coming by my house this year. After all, I routed for some Devils and cheered against those mighty Saints. Let me just say:

Dear Santa,
I can explain. Honest!

So Merry Christmas, you filthy animal!

1 comment:

J. Brian Terry said...

I am trying to leave a comment again. Fah Lah, and I hope the Cowboys make it to the Super Bowl if the Vikings do not. And now back to Night News.....at night!